ICT Technical Analyst
A technical support role requiring hands-on IT skills.
Application closing date: 31/08/2021
- Provide IT operational support to users;
- Install, maintain, upgrade and repair computer hardware, software and other ICT equipment.
- Provide technical support to users on issues related to systems software and hardware.
- Resolve, close out/escalate all assigned help desk tickets within SLA.
- Resolve Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), CCTV, Table Phone and other ICT infrastructures problem.
- Accountable for receiving and safe keep of ICT materials
• Minimum requirement of a 2nd Class Honours Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or related discipline.
• At least 2-years experience working in an ICT environment, providing Technical Support for Microsoft Windows technologies, computers and networks. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.